POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : What's in an IDE? : Re: What's in an IDE? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:22:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What's in an IDE?
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Mar 2010 12:31:44
Message: <4b8bfa00$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Is there some way to quickly find all the stubs you haven't filled out
> yet? (Other than just running the program and hoping it throws an
> exception so you can see the stack trace.)

Of course. Search for NotYetImplemented.

(I'm kind of surprised there's no comment reading
    // TODO: Implement this
to make it show up in your to-do list.)

> OK, fair enough. I don't know about C#, but an empty class file in Java
> is 2 lines.

It is in C# too, as long as you don't want to import any namespaces or have
a constructor or anything.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   The question in today's corporate environment is not