POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Magic moments : Re: Magic moments Server Time
4 Sep 2024 09:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Magic moments
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 28 Feb 2010 04:56:36
Message: <4b8a3dd4$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

>   Maybe you should keep your expressions of ignorance to the internet
> only... :P

Well, sometimes you learn stuff...

(Other times, the only thing you learn is that everybody thinks your an
idiot.)

>   Btw, ever thought of trying line dancing? I hear it has some popularity
> in many countries besides the US. And country can be quite groovy at times.

This would be viable if it weren't for the fact that I HATE COUNTRY
MUSIC. ;-)

Besides, my rock & roll class already includes a few solo dances which
are sort-of like a line dance. (Although obviously without the
popularity.) One of my classmates tells me there's an active rock & roll
dance scene in MK... Unfortunately that was about 30 seconds before she
went home, so I didn't get to enquire further.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/