POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : American vs. European government systems : Re: American vs. European government systems Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: American vs. European government systems
From: Warp
Date: 26 Feb 2010 09:28:08
Message: <4b87da77@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
> And it seems to me that being able to own guns gives the American people
> a nice illusion of safety when in fact they don't really have any.

  I'm not so sure. As I have said, I don't think the American government
would dare confiscate all firearms. Their economy would plummet and it
would result in countless casualties and property damage.

  And if they don't dare doing that, what else don't they dare doing
because of the same reason? People do have power there.

--
                                                          - Warp