POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I got it! w00t! : Re: I got it! w00t! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I got it! w00t!
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 24 Feb 2010 15:00:51
Message: <4b858573$1@news.povray.org>
On 02/23/10 18:38, Darren New wrote:
>>     Well, with a gas station attendant, that may be OK. I usually pay
>> cash,
>> and you often have to pre-pay, so it becomes a headache to overpay, and
>> then return to get the change. When I pay with a CC, then it's not a
>> problem.
>
> OK. So why not full? Or some number of dollars? How does some number of
> gallons prevent you from having to go in and get your change?

	If it's prepay and full, I have to go in and pay in advance. They will
want me to pay SOME amount, and so it has to be more than what's needed
to be full, and then I have to go back in and get the change.

	If it's just some number of gallons, I can say that amount (and it will
be less than full, obviously). However, since I can't say gallons, I
have to do the math.

--
Sign on ZIP file : CAUTION! Contents under pressure!