POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Precision : Re: Precision Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Precision
From: Invisible
Date: 24 Feb 2010 11:48:10
Message: <4b85584a$1@news.povray.org>
>> Do NOT get this move wrong!
>
> I saw them do something much like that with ice skates on during the
> olympics. Really really don't get *that* wrong.

I've actually done a dance move not dissimilar to the one pictured. It's
surprisingly easy to get right.

Then again, I wasn't kicking anywhere near that high. ;-)

Of course, with ice skates, there's the added and very real danger that
you're going to get your leg sliced open. All joking asside, that's
probably pretty damned nasty.