POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More failure : Re: More failure Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More failure
From: somebody
Date: 23 Feb 2010 22:20:55
Message: <4b849b17$1@news.povray.org>
news:4b8452c3$1@news.povray.org...

> Ah. You've worked for my company then? The company where the entire
> management staff were hired on their ability to spout
> impressive-sounding power-words rather than actually, you know, manage
> things?

Why do you assume spouting impressive-sounding power-word is not a big part
of managing things? And I'm not being sarcastic. Being a manager requires
different qualities than being a labourer (of body or mind). Whether
labourers appreciate those qualities or not is besides the point; such
qualities work for what they do.