POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : More failure : More failure Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  More failure
From: Invisible
Date: 23 Feb 2010 06:24:38
Message: <4b83baf6$1@news.povray.org>
...and now let's try that again, without the 3-page psychotic episode at
the end...

It seems the job I've been pinning all my hopes on isn't going to
materialise after all. For reasons unknown, the agency isn't going to
put my CV forward. I can only assume I was too greedy and asked for too
much money.

At this point, I'm pretty upset and frustrated. I'm left once again
wondering just what the hell I need to do to even reach the interview stage.

Given the spectacular lack of available job vacancies, I guess I'm going
to have to try something more drastic. So far I've held off applying to
the likes of Google because 1) I'd have to move to London, and 2) I
don't stand a snowball's change in hell. But I'm running out of options
here, so...