POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I got it! w00t! : Re: I got it! w00t! Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:18:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I got it! w00t!
From: Neeum Zawan
Date: 22 Feb 2010 21:37:45
Message: <4b833f79@news.povray.org>
On 02/22/10 01:06, scott wrote:
>> dial. In the US they sell fuel by the gallon. (I live in a place where
>> you
>> aren't allowed to fuel your own car.  People get confused if you ever
>> try asking
>> for a certain number of gallons rather than a certain number of
>> "dollars-worth"
>> or "full".)
>
> Why would you want to put a certain number of gallons into your car?

	Because I don't have to keep track of prices.

	My car is half full. I want it near full. I know the capacity of my
tank, so I have a good guess as to how many gallons I should put in.

	Gas prices vary quite a bit. I don't want to have to do the math every
time to figure out how many $$ I should spend to get the appropriate
amount of gas.

--
Lisa: Oedipus killed his father and married his mother.
Homer: Who payed for THAT wedding?