POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Newest film made with POV-Ray : Re: Newest film made with POV-Ray Server Time
30 Jul 2024 00:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Newest film made with POV-Ray
From: Captain Jack
Date: 19 Feb 2010 12:41:44
Message: <4b7ecd58$1@news.povray.org>
"Dan Byers" <goofygraffix_at_geemail_dot_com> wrote in message

> Anyway, check it out, let me know what you think.  Cheers :)

I really liked it... good story, sound was good, characters were well
thought out. And, funny. :-D

I know the spider was supposed to be very blank up to the end, but I would
like to have seen her blink once or twice, or shuffle a foot maybe, just to
fill out the movement on the screen a little bit. I don't think she takes
away from the animation at all, mind you, I just thought a little more
movement on the right side of the screen would be nice.

Thanks for sharing, hope to see more. :-)

--
Jack