POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The dancer's manifesto : Re: The dancer's manifesto Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:17:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The dancer's manifesto
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 17 Feb 2010 13:09:48
Message: <4b7c30ec$1@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> all young ladies nowadays are pretty busy dancing alone among a multitude of
> other drug-filled tip-tapping drones to the sound of some hypno-techno-funk.
>
> That's why you're unlucky in trying the mambo.

As a tactic for meeting interesting girls, the dancing stands in abject
failure.

But as a source of entertainment and fun, it is a towering success! :-D

(I am currently undecided about how well it works as exercise. Certainly
I'm always exhausted, but I'm pretty sure 2 hours per week is
insufficient to make any meaningful difference to my level of fitness...)

> How about one of those relationship sites?  Get a profile and try your luck.
> Get off your glasses in the picture. :P

Oh yeah, like I haven't tried *that* already! :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/