POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVRay<-->Moray help request : Re: POVRay<-->Moray help request Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:22:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVRay<-->Moray help request
From: Stephen
Date: 15 Feb 2010 01:07:31
Message: <4b78e4a3$1@news.povray.org>
Robert Baer wrote:
>   No go; there is no file named "scene.ini" anywhere on my HD, nor a file called
> "scene.pov".
>   However there is a file called "PreviewScene.pov" and modifying that does
> nothing.
>   As an aside, i see no instructions as to how to register Moray so i will
> noodle around to find the moray.win NG.

know what you have saved the scene as.
If you have not saved the Moray scene then the files will be exported as
Untitled.pov and Untitled.ini.

One other thing to check. Make sure that Moray is pointing to the
correct version of PovRay. From the menu: Render > Render Options. Check

C:\Graphics\POV-Ray for Windows v3.5\bin\pvengine.exe

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen