POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Viewing frustum question : Viewing frustum question Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:20:05 EDT (-0400)
  Viewing frustum question
From: Darren New
Date: 13 Feb 2010 12:42:37
Message: <4b76e48d@news.povray.org>
As far as I can figure, there's no way to represent near and far clipping
planes in a transformation matrix, right? The camera itself (in some sense)
has to carry them along separately?  I.e., the near and far clipping planes
don't get represented anywhere in a normal 4x4 transformation matrix?

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do