POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : can this be treated as a probability question? : can this be treated as a probability question? Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:19:02 EDT (-0400)
  can this be treated as a probability question?
From: Jim Charter
Date: 12 Feb 2010 16:11:01
Message: <4b75c3e5$1@news.povray.org>
I am marking some 50-question, 4-choice, multiple choice tests. (About
20 of them.)  The scores are noticeably low, 50%, 64%, 38%, 44%, 52%,...
I begin to worry that the marking key I am using may be mismatched with
the version of the test I am marking.  After about nine papers marked,
just as I am about to review the key against the actual questions,...I
get a score of 84%.  I am immediately and intuitively certain the key is
  the correct one and that this test group is just unusually low
scoring.  Is there any science that discusses this sort of phenomena?