POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Brain fail : Re: Brain fail Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:17:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Brain fail
From: Captain Jack
Date: 12 Feb 2010 11:27:02
Message: <4b758156@news.povray.org>
news:4b7548f1$1@news.povray.org...

> Man, who knew a simple ellipse was this complicated?!

This is an incredibly important life lesson: the complexity of a phenomenon
is utterly disconnected from the number of syllables needed to describe it.

Sometimes I feel the desire to emphasize this concept to my co-workers with
a heavy, blunt object. Then I take a deep breath, get more coffee, and try
to convince myself that homicide is a detriment to career advancement (well,
in my field, anyway).

--
Jack