POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How do you convert POV-Ray CSG shapes into other 3D formats? : Re: How do you convert POV-Ray CSG shapes into other 3D formats? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:19:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How do you convert POV-Ray CSG shapes into other 3D formats?
From: bgimeno
Date: 11 Feb 2010 14:48:42
Message: <4b745f1a@news.povray.org>
> Does this warning "VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT: Ignore or forget this section
> will
> dramatically raise up the parsing time without obtain results" refer to
> section
> 5 or to section 5.1 ?

To Section 5. The inclusion of the keyword "inside_vector" is well
peremptory, without which the process is perpetuated without result. Thanks
for your comment.
Soon, Mr. Cubic will be published at a higher resolution on your favorite
news server.

B. Gimeno

P.D. That you look like a man playing golf is a Poserguy playing in a
Discobolo pose being misunderstood by my macro, with several boxes aligned
to the vector determined by vector_inside