POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Strength : Re: Strength Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strength
From: scott
Date: 10 Feb 2010 02:47:18
Message: <4b726486$1@news.povray.org>
> Well, just for giggles, I did have a go at a pushup a little earlier
> today. I can get my head a few milimeters off the floor, but that's about
> it. My neck and shoulders can't take much more than that, never mind the
> unability of my arms to supply sufficient power. (And ignoring the
> increased blood pressure to my head...)

You can start off with your hands on a raised platform to make it easier.
For example, feet on ground, hands on table, should be very easy.  Then try
hands on a chair, etc., eventually you will be able to do it with your hands
on the ground.  Then start to lift your feet up, until finally you can do a
press-up with your body vertical :-)