POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : 3D graphics hardware tutorials : Re: 3D graphics hardware tutorials Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:22:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D graphics hardware tutorials
From: scott
Date: 10 Feb 2010 02:47:17
Message: <4b726485$1@news.povray.org>
> They're a series of tutorials for using XNA, which is the free C# library
> that the XBox uses for games (and which will run under Windows too).

I've been tinkering around with 3D graphics ever since the 3Dfx cards with
the Glide API.  Programming 3D graphics is never going to be *really* easy,
but the C#/XNA combo is definitely the easiest yet.  I get "Server not
found" for your link, but if you get stuck in one particular area there are
plenty of people out there who have already written about the bizarre thing
you can't get to work.