POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Illumination : Re: Illumination Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Illumination
From: Invisible
Date: 8 Feb 2010 04:20:39
Message: <4b6fd767$1@news.povray.org>
"Some of you may recall the strange affair of the Phantom of the Opera -
a mystery never fully explained. This, we are told, ladies and
gentleman, is the very chandeliar which features in the famous...
disaster. Our workshops have restored it, and fitted up parts of it with
wiring for the new electric light, so that we may get a hint of what it
may look like when fully reassembled.

Perhaps we may frighten away the ghost of so many years ago with a
little illumination, gentlemen."

*** A MINOR!! ***