POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The FSF refuses to answer my questions about LGPL : Re: The FSF refuses to answer my questions about LGPL Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:18:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The FSF refuses to answer my questions about LGPL
From: scott
Date: 8 Feb 2010 02:38:33
Message: <4b6fbf79$1@news.povray.org>
>> Surely your company would pay up for such issues?
>
>  I didn't ask on behalf of my company nor because we would currently have
> a project where an LGPL library is required.

But the fact you mentioned you worked for a software development company
looks a bit dodgy (I had assumed it was questions you wanted answered for
your job too).

Why not just ask them again from a different email account, but without
mentioning you are a professional software developer this time?  You might
want to reword the questions significantly and split them up to come from
different people.