POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why we have juries : Re: Why we have juries Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:18:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why we have juries
From: Warp
Date: 8 Feb 2010 02:01:36
Message: <4b6fb6d0@news.povray.org>
> Sure. That doesn't mean the government knows where that kid is living 30
> years later and how to get in touch with her.

  They do here. The government must know where to send tax forms, for
instance. (When you move you have to inform the government about it.
Doing that is actually a lot more beneficial than one could hastily think.
That's because your info will be automatically updated in a ton of places,
so you don't have to report your new address to a million places.)

--
                                                          - Warp