POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car : Re: New car Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:22:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New car
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Feb 2010 03:25:45
Message: <4b6d2789@news.povray.org>
Bill Pragnell wrote:
> Stephen <mca### [at] aolDOTcom> wrote:
>> Bill Pragnell wrote:
>>
>>> Ah, I dunno
>>>
>> Give in?
> [snip]
>> I have dined out on that story for years :-)
>
> Excellent story. I take it the test wouldn't otherwise have been that short,
> just ended up that way as a result of your initiative?

hours, subjectively. That test was over before we had driven to where
the testing normally takes place. I really thought that I had failed it
before it had started.
  I also missed out, to improve the story, that I had been riding a
motorbike for about five years and driving a car illegally without a
licence for a year. I was also brought up in a fire station so I had no
fear of fire engines.

--

Best Regards,
	Stephen