POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Free will : Re: Free will Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Free will
From: Darren New
Date: 5 Feb 2010 14:40:42
Message: <4b6c743a@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   It would have been nice if they had actually *demonstrated* that they
> could predict the choices, rather than just *claim* they can. It would have
> been much more impressive.

True. It looked more like an entertainment/news show than anything
scientific. I bet if you watched the show, they'd tell you the web site,
where you could find enough stuff to look up the citation of the paper they
probably published. Just not on youtube. :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do