POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Illumination : Re: Illumination Server Time
4 Sep 2024 11:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Illumination
From: scott
Date: 5 Feb 2010 10:38:10
Message: <4b6c3b62$1@news.povray.org>
> Yesterday the stupid high-efficiency light thingy worked perfectly.
> Tonight it's started flickering, and as the minutes go by it's rapidly
> getting worse and worse.

My boss put them in his garage - except they won't turn on if it's too cold
outside.

Also my mum can't use them because all her rooms have dimmer switches,
apparently some are compatible with dimmers, but they cost 10x.

Really, the EU should have waited until a proper alternative was available
before banning conventional bulbs.

I think LED lighting is the future.