POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car : Re: New car Server Time
5 Sep 2024 11:26:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New car
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 4 Feb 2010 14:04:48
Message: <4b6b1a50@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Oh yeah, like they're *really* going to let some college kid test-drive
> a £400,000 car. :-P

Neither one of those is a £400000 car. Or if was, Saab wouldn't be in
financial problems :-).

Mind you, I recall we're about the same age (I was born in late 1981)
and I just bought a 9-3 TiDS. TTiD costs only 3000€ more in Finland.

> Still, the only vehicle I've come across that had a turbo was a busted
> old Land Rover that was, like, 30 years old or something and rusting
> apart... Maybe they've improved since then?

I don't think Land Rover had turbos 30 years ago (not sure though).

-Aero