POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The FSF refuses to answer my questions about LGPL : Re: The FSF refuses to answer my questions about LGPL Server Time
4 Sep 2024 17:19:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The FSF refuses to answer my questions about LGPL
From: Darren New
Date: 4 Feb 2010 11:34:05
Message: <4b6af6fd$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   The implication was that if I had claimed that I'm making free software,
> they could have answered my questions for free. That feels a bit biased,
> and thus wrong.

And only homeless people get free soup here. :-)

Seriously, give them the $150 if you're working on a program you're going to
sell, or ask your own lawyer for an opinion.

Or are you just complaining about free software rather than looking for a
solution? :-)

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do