POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car : Re: Beautiful safety warnings Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:26:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beautiful safety warnings
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Feb 2010 11:32:59
Message: <4b6af6bb@news.povray.org>
>> OMG, WTF? PEOPLE DO THIS?? O_O
>
> Most people are pretty stupid sometimes.

What I liked most was the warning to never put the seatbelt under your
arm or behind your back. It seems so *ludicrously* obvious that this
will result in horrifying bodily injury that I cannot believe anybody
would do something so stupid...

...and yet, they bothered to print the warning, so...

I also liked the warning to never leave children unattended inside the
car. Yeah, LIKE ANYBODY IS TAKING ANY NOTICE OF THAT ONE! Still, I guess
the idea isn't really to keep children safe, but to protect Renault from
lawsuits. ;-)