POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car : CD fail Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:26:26 EDT (-0400)
  CD fail
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Feb 2010 08:07:36
Message: <4b6ac698$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> It's got a CD-changer in the front, which is nice. It's slot-loading
> though, so any CDs you put in it are likely to get ruined. But then, I
> always use custom CDs for the car anyway. If one gets broke, I burn
> another copy.

Wrong.

Yesterday I thought I had a front-loading 6-disk CD changer which might
even support MP3.

Today I discovered that there's no MP3 support, but more seriously
there's no CD changer either. It plays one and only one CD.

So not only is this thing slot-load, but I'm going to be doing an awful
lot of loading and ejecting disks! o_O