POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Loneliness : Re: Loneliness Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness
From: DungBeatle
Date: 3 Feb 2010 18:12:39
Message: <4b6a02e7$1@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message

> That's good.  And yes, it is - I've known people who would
frequently
> make themselves physically ill because they worried about
things so
> much.  I'm talking ill enough to not be able to leave the
house.  Ever.
> Jim

It happened to me last year. A situation at work got me
extremely upset and worried. I lost a lot of sleep over it,
my blood pressure shot up to 240/120! I wound up in ER, had
to take nitro glycerin and morphine. The high BP caused a
kydney stone (one that I must have been carrying for a few
years) to break loose and lodge in my ureter, doc was
concerned about sepsis). Had to have emergency surgery to
have it removed (I was pissing what looked like grape juice
for two weeks). The high BP also caused a rupture in my
right retina, and more emergency surgery (I still have blood
clots in my right eye). I have learned to take things easier
now. I have to be very careful about getting worked up. I
take pharms for the BP, but it's always a bit too high...

~db