POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I am now a member... : Re: I am now a member... Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:24:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I am now a member...
From: Tom Austin
Date: 3 Feb 2010 15:17:31
Message: <4b69d9db$1@news.povray.org>
On 2/3/2010 1:57 PM, Chambers wrote:
> Neeum Zawan wrote:
>> On 01/13/10 09:25, Chambers wrote:
>>> Since I'm studying electronics, the main benefit to me is the bullet
>>> point on my
>>> resume :)
>>
>> Are you at a university? Undergrad? Grad?
>>

> Going for my bachelor's in Electronics Engineering. About one year left.
>
> ....Chambers

I highly recommend taking the FE exam in the very near future - either
before graduation, or just after.

It is the first step in obtaining a Professional Engineer (PE) license.

While you may never get your PE, if you ever want it you will regret not
taking the FE while things were fresh in your mind.

Plus, a lot of states require 4 years AFTER you pass the FE to register
to become a PE.

You do not have much to lose, and it's another mark on your resume to be
an Engineer In Training (EIT).

I am willing to give more info, I just don't want to overload a post
like this.

Go ahead and ask if you have some questions - I'll do my best to answer.

web site for more info:
http://www.ncees.org/

Tom