POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Short question : Short question Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  Short question
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Feb 2010 08:15:00
Message: <4b6976d4$1@news.povray.org>
Why is it that with just about every Linux distro known to mankind, as
soon as I set the display to the correct resolution, all the text
becomes ABSOLUTELY HUGE?

I mean, like, the letters are about 12mm tall on my screen.

Sure, for a high-resolution display, you want slightly bigger text so
it's still readable (and the extra resolution gets towards making the
letters look more crisp). But I don't need the next 8x bigger!

Does anybody know how the heck you alter this? I've searched all around
the various KDE menus and can't find it.

Also, how do you change keymap?