POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car : Re: New car Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New car
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Feb 2010 06:30:08
Message: <4b695e40$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> It's got a CD-changer in the front, which is nice. It's slot-loading
> though, so any CDs you put in it are likely to get ruined. But then, I
> always use custom CDs for the car anyway. If one gets broke, I burn
> another copy.

Ooo... According to the spec sheet, the CD-changer is optional. And it
may or may not support MP3. I wonder how I find out?

You'd think there would be a big MP3 sticker splashed colourfully across
the dashboard, but I don't see one. Still, I guess I can burn a disk and
see what happens.

6 CDs is one thing, but if this sucker supports MP3, it can fit, like, 2
years' worth of music on there. And let's face it, a car has got to be
the ultimate place to use lossy compression. I mean, who's going to hear
the difference? The speaker systems is crap anyway, and there's so much
noise around...