POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car : Re: New car Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New car
From: Invisible
Date: 3 Feb 2010 04:24:12
Message: <4b6940bc$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

> Overall I'm happy with my car. Just gotta iron out the kinks. (Starting
> with that back window...) Oh, and it would be kind of nice if I could
> look up the spec list for it, but first I'd have to figure out WTF it *is*!

The car is undeniably a Renault Megane Dynamique 5-door with a 2.0 L
petrol engine. (Actually 1998cc.)

However... is it a 2.0 T 16V or a 2.0 VVT?

The documentation from the shop says it's the VVT. The stickers on the
car itself just say "2.0 16V". The registration document merely says
"Renault Megane" and no further details beyond the engine size. The DVLA
website won't tell me anything further.

I guess it only makes 20 BHP difference either way...