POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car : Re: New car Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New car
From: scott
Date: 3 Feb 2010 02:51:34
Message: <4b692b06@news.povray.org>
> What does this sign mean?
>
> A. Stop.
> B. Stop if there is traffic coming.
> C. Stop if you feel like it.
> D. Go.
>

> I'm not kidding. That's really what option C actually said.

Those questions are all really stupid.  My favourite:

You come up behind a slow driver, you should:

A. Drive as close as possible to him to make him speed up.
B. Leave a safe distance and overtake only when you are sure it is safe to
do so.
C. Press your horn repeatedly to let him know you want to go past.
D. Ram him off the road.

I dunno, but when I did it, it was with pencil and paper, and you had 35
questions like the above to do in 45 minutes.  After 10-15 minutes I (and a
few others) had finished, checked and double-checked and left.  I wonder if
anyone actually stayed until the end?