POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Loneliness : Re: Loneliness Server Time
5 Sep 2024 03:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 2 Feb 2010 17:48:01
Message: <4b68aba1$1@news.povray.org>
DungBeatle wrote:

> Now THAT is a new one... I can see it though, just surprised
> me.

I should mention that the only data point I have for this some of the
Amazon.com customer service policies (and they probably aren't nearly as
bad as I make them sound).  I'd hope that people don't do this in
technical support, but given that he policy exists in customer service
I'd wager that it's used in technical support some places as well.