POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : New car : Re: New car Server Time
4 Sep 2024 23:24:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New car
From: Darren New
Date: 2 Feb 2010 17:09:56
Message: <4b68a2b4$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> Depending on where you are (and I know you're in CA), though, "red" might
> be the wrong answer.  I've been places where green was on top (though I
> can't remember where), and I've been to places where the lights are
> arranged horizontally (IIRC, Detroit is like that).

Everywhere in the USA, red is on the top or the left. I'm pretty sure the
introductory class on how to drive that they teach when you're about to turn
old enough to get a driver license isn't addressing that in a country on the
other side of the world, lights are arranged differently. :-)

No, it was just that 80% of the class never looked out the window while
being driven around, I guess.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do