POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Loneliness : Re: Loneliness Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:21:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness
From: Warp
Date: 2 Feb 2010 16:36:54
Message: <4b689af5@news.povray.org>
> Then again, these poor people are usually being paid peanuts to handle
> thousands of emails per hour. So I guess we shouldn't be too harsh on
> them.

  Yeah, it's impossible to know whether the answer was generic and useless
because the technical support guy was just being lazy, or because he is
honestly trying to help but is so busy with the hundreds of emails he is
getting that he simply doesn't have the time to scrutinize all the minor
details in every single one of them.

  In the latter case responding harshly is certainly not going to help his
day to get better.

--
                                                          - Warp