POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Loneliness : Re: Loneliness Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:24:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Loneliness
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 2 Feb 2010 15:41:51
Message: <4b688e0f$1@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 09:29:14 +0000, Invisible wrote:

> I like to delude myself that this is one of the things I'm good at.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that is the case.  What you wrote
after this quoted sentence confirms it, actually.  You understand your
audience, and that's the most important thing to any writing one does.

People who write and don't know their audience frequently miss the mark,
and it shows in the reactions to what they've written.

Jim