POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The question continues : Re: The question continues Server Time
5 Sep 2024 07:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The question continues
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Feb 2010 13:08:25
Message: <4b671899@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Why the **** would you have a *maximum* salary? WTF?

They do the same with selling houses here.  "Accepting offers between $350K
and $369K."  I asked a real estate agent about it once and asked if they'd
ever gotten an offer above the minimum.  "No."

I think it's more that if you say "I'll settle for $30K but I'll take up to
$50K", they'll know how you value yourself better.  I.e., it's a negotiating
strategy.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do