POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The question continues : Re: The question continues Server Time
5 Sep 2024 01:23:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The question continues
From: Darren New
Date: 1 Feb 2010 11:54:36
Message: <4b67074c$1@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:
> Most of the "graduate jobs" I can find say something like £18,000
or
> maybe even £20,000 if you have a 1st degree [which I don't].

You're looking in the wrong place. I made something like $35k *after* tax
es
upon graduating from college, at a company no better off than yours. In
1985. And this wasn't in a big bustling city either.

> I guess most managers just don't make a habit of telling everybody how

> much more money they earn than you do...

Very true.

There are web sites that will give you average salaries for different job
s,
you know.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)