POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The question continues : Re: The quest continues Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:19:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The quest continues
From: Invisible
Date: 1 Feb 2010 04:56:36
Message: <4b66a554@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Plan B: Try the local paper...

Well, that worked a little better. Of the 27 jobs returned from my
search, 7 of them were actually what I asked for (rather than some
superficially similar-sounding job), and I was able to apply to 2 of them.

OTOH, it's the local paper. They get two or three computer jobs *per
month*. o_O And that's for web design, data entry, technical support and
every other computer-related category put together, not just the one
specific area I'm looking at.

Oh dears.