POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Someday I'll understand media - right after I get women figured out and work out the tensions in the Middle East. : Re: Someday I'll understand media - right after I get women figured out and=work out the tensions in the Middle East. Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:27:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Someday I'll understand media - right after I get women figured out and=work out the tensions in the Middle East.
From: Some Yahoo
Date: 1 Feb 2010 01:05:49
Message: <4b666f3d@news.povray.org>
OK, as to where the settings came from - everyone do this:

Insert - Special Effects - Atmospheric Media

That was my starting point.

...and yes, I am adding a density so it will thin down - can't wait to post the
results...

---
Oh, and I was talking to the PASTEBIN guy and here is his reply...

"If you can write a GeSHi syntax highlighting definition for it, I'd be happy to add
it."

is there an off-chance anyone has done this already and/or knows what it is?