POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : "Glacially Inevitable" - New POV-Ray Music Video : Re: "Glacially Inevitable" - New POV-Ray Music Video Server Time
17 May 2024 04:47:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Glacially Inevitable" - New POV-Ray Music Video
From: Darren New
Date: 31 Jan 2010 22:24:14
Message: <4b66495e$1@news.povray.org>
Drakonis wrote:
> Comments/critiques (of the video and music) are welcomed!

I like it a lot.  It reminds me of some of Jean-Michael Jarre's early work,
musically speaking. If you're not familiar with Oxygene, for example, you
should check it out. And yes, lots of his music you spend wondering how he's
going to segue to the next track, and he knows this, toying with you. :)

Your other music is very cool too. I like it a lot. Thanks!

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do