POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Today's amusement : Today's amusement Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:18:53 EDT (-0400)
  Today's amusement
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 31 Jan 2010 15:57:23
Message: <4b65eeb3$1@news.povray.org>
OK, this made me LOL.

So I'm reading a personal ad, and it says something like

"What Jane is looking for in a man: Personality and a sense of humour.
As in, he has to have one of each. The ability to send an email to
jane_the_fox at a very warm postal company in the UK."

...so... jan### [at] hotmailcouk?

That has to be the BEST obfuscated email address ever! :-D

[Presumably to get around the "you can't tell people your email address
because otherwise we lose our revenue stream" clues in the website's T&C.]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/