POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The question continues : Re: The quest continues Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The quest continues
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 30 Jan 2010 09:42:10
Message: <4b644542$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:

> Anyway, at the moment the worrying thing is that a basic search for my
> chosen target area turns up only jobs a significant physical distance

> my experience level]. I guess the lower stuff just gets put in the local
> paper or something rather than on Monster?

Of the jobs returned, only the first 8 or so are actually for system
administrator jobs. The result are all sales administrators, financial
administrator, one cryogenics administrator (?!), and all fairly far
away. The ones that were the right thing were all high-salary stuff for
experts.

Plan B: Try the local paper...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/