POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Creating scene files NVidia 3D Shutter glasses : Re: Creating scene files NVidia 3D Shutter glasses Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:21:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Creating scene files NVidia 3D Shutter glasses
From: scott
Date: 28 Jan 2010 03:22:48
Message: <4b614958$1@news.povray.org>
> Yep. I went there.

Funny how 3D is finally taking off now, even though the technology has been
there for almost a decade now.  Seems like the media have finally got hold
of it and all manufacturers are responding now.

> I'd like to take my favorite POV/MegaPOV scenes and
> animations and re-render them to use these classes.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/3D_Vision_Photo_Viewer.html

Can you use this program somehow to import the left and right eye images?
(It seems like you might have to paste them next to each other first?).

In POV simply render your scene twice, one with your camera in the left eye
position, and one in the right eye.  Have fun experimenting with the camera
separation and angles!