POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Endless quest : Re: Draft #2 Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Draft #2
From: scott
Date: 28 Jan 2010 03:14:32
Message: <4b614768$1@news.povray.org>
> I'm thinking I should make the education section a whole heap smaller.

No it seems ok for me, I mean if you were to make it any smaller it would
just be one line saying the name of the course, which IMO is too little for
someone with under 10 years work experience.  It's only 4 lines, leave it
in, I would find it weird if someone applied here and gave a CV with only
"XXX University - Engineering", unless it was like 20 years ago they did it.

> Other than that... at some point I need to stop tweaking and actually
> *do* something with this CV. It's not exactly going to get me hired just
> sitting here on my harddrive. :-/

Hehe yeh, it looks good.  I agree with the points Jim made about the little
words to tidy up.  Otherwise you look set to go - good luck!