POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Free will : Re: Free will Server Time
4 Sep 2024 19:20:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Free will
From: Darren New
Date: 27 Jan 2010 22:12:41
Message: <4b6100a9$1@news.povray.org>
Sabrina Kilian wrote:
> In that case, the observer does not know which button you will push
> either, they are only predicting it.

Or, to put it another way, they are aware of what choice you're going to
make before you are aware of what choice you're going to make.

Do you agree that you can know whether you're hungry or not?
Do you agree that if I ask you to write down 100 random numbers from one to
one hundred, you don't right now know what the 80'th number is going to be?
And you will know after you write it down?

I don't understand how you can say "know" is meaningless.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do