POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why do Americans hate Barack Obama so much? : Re: Why do Americans hate Barack Obama so much? Server Time
25 May 2024 04:34:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why do Americans hate Barack Obama so much?
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 27 Jan 2010 17:04:51
Message: <4b60b883$1@news.povray.org>
On 1/27/2010 10:25 AM, Jim Henderson wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:07:52 -0800, Chambers wrote:
>
>> Warp wrote:
>>>    Why do Americans hate him so much?
>>
>> Beats me.  I think he's the best thing to happen to our country this
>> millennium.
>
> Agreed, though arguably the millennium hasn't been that long yet. :-)
>
> Jim
With respect, I am starting to think that the birthers just got the
wrong country. Every time he might get some where, he backs off, every
time he needs to step up, he tries instead of play nice with the idiots
apposing him, and every time he comes close to actually getting
something done, he surrenders. Obviously... he's actually French.

I didn't get to see it. Did he actually say today that he is freezing
government spending or not, during the state of the disunion address.
And what will he do next that was "presented" as an idiot solution by
the other sides. The only good thing coming out of this mess is watching
the Republican's try to shift the goal posts even further, every time a
concession happens. At this point, the goal posts are no longer on the
damn field, they are being hoisted to the stop of the stadium wall, and
next week they will be loading them in the new Massachusetts senator's
pickup truck, in the damn parking lot, so they can drive it off a cliff
some place.

I am getting fed up with this BS, from both sides, and Obama isn't
helping do anything but make the right crazier than they already are,
while missing the target continually.

--
void main () {
     if version = "Vista" {