POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Why we have juries : Re: Why we have juries Server Time
4 Sep 2024 21:22:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Why we have juries
From: Darren New
Date: 26 Jan 2010 19:18:16
Message: <4b5f8648$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Even if it's not technically called by the legal term "entrapment", I have
> to still assume that it's illegal for a police officer to do that (even if
> it's by some other legal term). Else it wouldn't make much sense.

I think in this particular case, MJ is supposed to be by prescription. So if
the cop gives you a fake prescription and you fill it, then you're not
guilty of selling weed. You're guilty of accepting a fake prescription,
which is probably not illegal unless you knew it was fake.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Forget "focus follows mouse." When do