POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Somewhat disappointing : Re: Somewhat disappointing Server Time
4 Sep 2024 13:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Somewhat disappointing
From: Invisible
Date: 26 Jan 2010 08:39:05
Message: <4b5ef079$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:
>> *** Starting YaST...
>> src/module82/sub46/foo.c: malloc(1) failed. Aborting.
>
>   How about making a bug report?

I'm surprised there isn't one listed already.

Of course, if I was going to do that, I'd have to sit there and freeze
the VM at the exact point where the error pops up so I can write down
precisely what it said.

And then find the bug tracker, register an account, log in, write a
description... I guess if I was committed to using OpenSUSE on a
long-term basis, it might be worth the effort. But it's not the kind of
effort you're going to expend on every product you try out.